"...You can change. Wrap your mistakes in a cocoon and let them die, and emerge a butterfly..." -efy 2009 song

Monday, June 18, 2012

Closer every day!

Just 20 days until I will enter the temple and make sacred covenants that will last for eternity. I can't even explain how excited I am. Still, through all the planning and excitement, I am calm. I am ready. I am eager to step into this new stage of life and love. I have learned so much! Life is full of progression. It never ends-and thank goodness! I feel so blessed to be able to share this life with someone who loves it as much as I do.

live. love. laugh. endure. 

2 comments:

  1. So exciting! I totally remember that time right before I went through the temple and got married. I went to the temple three days before I got married and we did two more sessions before we got married - just to help us stay focused on what was really about to happen. We just sat in the Celestial room and wept together (sappy, I know, but we are like that!) Going to the temple for the time was truly an amazing experience for me. So excited for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jen! Makes me even more excited! :) It is all so wonderful and new. I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete